We believe that each individual can contribute and support in building a better and secure society. We deeply value and appreciate your time and initiative. There are several initiatives, campaigns, events, and projects of Pragatee Foundation, within our health, education, livelihood, and women empowerment projects.
Volunteers are the backbone of every organization, they not only carry the organization’s ideals within them but also spread the message far and beyond, sensitizing the society towards the cause. Your voluntary support is truly welcome.
- Support the development of new communications strategies.
- Promote IT Education Program.
- Support Green Social development and Health care program.
- Update regional social activities for website update purpose.
- Train yourself to use social media (twitter, facebook, YouTube, Bolg etc) as a communication tool.
Things you should know about voluntary
- The duration of the volunteer program with Pragatee Foundation varies from a minimum of 15 days to a maximum of six months. You can also volunteer with us for specific events and campaigns, spanning from a day to a week.
- Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘volunteer’ along with your area of interest like education, health, livelihood, disaster roaster, or events and campaigns.
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- While applying, please specify the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest, or any other information that you would like to share.
- For emergency roster enrollment, a letter of no objection supported with your family’s signature should be sent to us.
- For any voluntary support, PRAGATEE covers expenses and awards appropriate remuneration.